Terms of Sale
Governing Law and Invalidity
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand; the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of New Zealand law. If any provision of this agreement shall be invalid, then the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
If tickets are purchased via the United Kingdom (UK), the parties also irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the UK, and ticket sales will be governed by the tax laws of the UK.
If tickets are purchased via the Republic of Ireland (Ireland), the parties also irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Ireland, and ticket sales will be governed by the tax laws of Ireland.
If tickets are purchased via South Africa, the parties also irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of South Africa, and ticket sales will be governed by the tax laws of South Africa.
If tickets are purchased via Canada, the parties also irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of Canada, and ticket sales will be governed by the tax laws of Canada.
Terms and Conditions
For all events featured on this website (www.workingin-events.com) tickets are sold through Working In Ltd. Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket or service fee (including, but not limited to, where a ticket has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, or where the ticket holder’s personal circumstances have changed) except as required by applicable laws in the place of purchase. Nothing in this section limits or restricts any rights or remedies which the ticket holder may have at law.
- The seller has the right to cancel the event at any time. In the event of a cancellation, the seller commits to refunding the purchaser for any ticket price monies paid, upon proof of purchase. The seller excludes any liability for any direct or indirect losses arising as a result of such cancellation, such as any travel or accommodation costs incurred. The seller will use reasonable endeavours to inform those who have purchased tickets and details of the cancellation will be posted on the event website.
- Your ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Working In Ltd, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
- The ticket holder is forbidden from taking into the venue goods intended for sale (if no written permit is held from the proprietor of the venue).
- The ticket holder is forbidden from taking into the venue any article which may hamper or impede the conduct of the event.
- The ticket holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she:
- Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons, including fighting; or
- Hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; or
- Breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue.
Payments made through PayPal may also be subject to PayPal terms and conditions as they apply to your locale.